Thursday, December 5, 2013

The very first post

I should be grateful to venture into the technological realm, but I do this with much trepidation!
There is a fine line between writing humbly and arrogantly. Clearly the preference is to write humbly, without giving away the farm so to speak.

This venture blog is starting because I wanted to do a challenge...the classics challenge. I'm going to read 200 books! And I'm going to write a review of them. When I signed up for this challenge, I was advised that I need a blog. That is the reason I've created said blog. With an eye to the future...maybe there will be another blogging challenge I can add.

For now, I am venturing through the classics...while raising a toddler and increasing intimacy and spirituality in my marriage and personal life with Christ. Many of my book reviews may incorporating my life experiences with the book...hopefully making each review somewhat relatable.

So for now...this is all. I will write later today/tomorrow my book list. 200 books! What did I get myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment